Join us as we takeover Richmond to celebrate, network, and socialize at multiple minority owned restaurants, bars and lounges. This gathering is being held in recognition of Juneteenth, which traditionally is a festival held to commemorate the emancipation of slavery.
The goal of this event is to utilize networking and socializing to bring awareness to supporting black owned businesses in the Richmond area. Multiple African American owned businesses will set up pop up shops at the venues associated with the bar crawl. This will give a platform for these businesses to sell their products and promote their brands.
Purchase your $10 ticket and pick up your bar crawl band and FREE Commemorative T-shirt(first 500 people) on the day of the event at Main Street Steakhouse(1112 E Main St). These bands will provide you entry to the bar crawl locations as well as exclusive discounts. This year will be extra special as it will take place on the actual Juneteenth date, June 19th!
*One $10 Ticket provides access to ALL participating venues*
• Addis Restaurant(9 N 17th St) - Pick up bands here
• Bellos Lounge(1712 E Franklin St) - Pick up bands here
• Daily Menu(1706 E Main St)
• Liquid Cafe 2.0(4 N 18th St)
• Main Street Steakhouse(1112 E Main St) - Pick up bands & T-shirts here
• Margarita’s Cantina(101-107 N 18th St)
• Stadium Sports Bar(119 N 18th St) - Pick up bands here
• Southern Kitchen(pick up orders - www.southernkitchenrva.net)
First 500 people to pick up bands from Mainstage will receive FREE Commemorative T-shirt
Featuring Music by DJ Rayvon, DJ Hypeee, LeaLux, DJ Just Different, DJ Expo, DJ Lil Jay, DJ Dollaz & DJ Tease